Cheese Broccoli Fritter Recipe - Pan Fried Broccoli Pakora
The Cheese Broccoli Fritter (Pakora) Recipe is a simple delicious appetizer that you can make for parties or a teatime snack. The combination of corn flour and the addition of garlic and chillies, makes these fritters crispy and packed with flavours. Serve these Fritters along with the Greek Yogurt Dip .
The Cheese Broccoli Fritter is a simple delicious appetizer that you can make for parties or a tea time snack. The combination of corn flour and the addition of garlic and chillies, makes these fritters crispy and packed with flavours.In this recipe, I have shown you how you can make these fritters without deep frying them by using a Kuzhi Paniyaram Pan.Serve these Broccoli Cheese Fritter along with the Greek Yogurt Dip as a party appetizer. If you like this recipe, try more recipes likeVegetable Bajji Recipe (Pakora/Fritters)Crispy Palak Pakora Recipe (Monsoon Time Snacks)Baked Paneer Bread Pakora Recipe
Time & Servings
|Prep Time ||0 min|
|Cooking Time ||40 min|
|Total Time ||40 min|
|Servings ||The recipe yields 4 Servings|
Ingredients you need to prepare Cheese Broccoli Fritter - Pan Fried Broccoli Pakora
- 500 grams Broccoli - cut into small florets
- 1/2 cup Corn flour
- 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- Salt - to taste
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli powder - or smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese - grated
- 1 clove Garlic - grated
- Sunflower Oil - as needed
How to make Cheese Broccoli Fritter - Pan Fried Broccoli Pakora
- To begin making the Broccoli Fritters first get all the ingredients ready and keep aside.To make the batter to coat the fritters (pakora), in a mixing bowl, combine the corn flour, all purpose flour, baking powder, salt, chilli powder, garlic and the grated cheese.
- Add a little water at a time to make a smooth and thick batter.
- The batter will be such that when you dip the back side of the spoon into the patter, it will coat well.
- This is when we know the batter is of right consistency.
- Adjust the seasoning in the batter.Preheat a kuzhi paniyaram pan on medium heat.To pan fry the fritters-dip the florets in the batter and place a batter coated floret, one in each cavity.
- Drizzle some oil on each broccoli.
- Cover the pan and allow it to s cook, drizzle or spray a little more oil to make the florets a little more crispy.Proceed the same way with the remaining florets.Serve the delicious healthy Broccoli Cheese Fritters (Pakora's) along with aGreek Yogurt Dipas a snack or an appetizer for your parties.
Explore Related Recipes
- Pineapple, Onions and Cabbage Slaw with Honey Mustard Recipe
- Bihari Style Kadhi Bari Recipe
- Instant Spice Oat Pit Paniaram Recipe
- Chettinad Vegetable Biryani Recipe
- Karuveppilai Chicken Fry Recipe- Curry Leaf Flavoured Chicken
Explore delicious recipes, pro cooking tips, & food inspiration. Join us in celebrating the joy of food & embracing culinary art.
Copyright © FoodyMummy. All rights reserved.