Chettinad Sweet Paniyaram Recipe
Enjoy Chettinad Sweet Paniyaram along with a hot cup of Filter coffee for your tea time break.
Chettinad Sweet Paniyaram is a healthy, tasty south Indian snack recipe prepared with idli batter. This can also be had as breakfast or as festive recipe. It is prepared with idli batter, coconut and jaggery as main ingredients. Perfect to serve with that hot cup of tea.ServeChettinad Sweet Paniyaram along with a hot cup of Filter coffee for your tea time break.If you like this recipe, you can also try other Paniyram recipes such asQuinoa Sweet Paniyaram RecipeMillet and Jowar Paniyaram RecipeKuzhi Paniyaram Recipe
Time & Servings
|Prep Time ||5 min|
|Cooking Time ||20 min|
|Total Time ||25 min|
|Servings ||The recipe yields 10 Servings|
Ingredients you need to prepare Chettinad Sweet Paniyaram
- 1 cup Idli Dosa Batter
- 4 tablespoons Rice rava
- 1/3 cup Jaggery
- 3 tablespoons Fresh coconut - grated
- 1 teaspoon Cardamom Powder (Elaichi)
- Salt - to taste
- Water - as required
- Sunflower Oil - as required
How to make Chettinad Sweet Paniyaram
- To begin making the Chettinad Sweet Paniyaram recipe, take dosa batter in a mixing bowl, add rava, powdered jaggery, coconut, salt, cardamom powder to it.Add required water and mix well with a ladle into thick batter.
- Keep aside for 5 minutes and mix again.Add little water if required to adjust the consistency.
- Heat paniyaram pan and add oil to all holes.Once hot, pour batter into all the holes and cover cook with a lid in low flame.Once cooked, flip to the other side gently with a spoon and cook until golden.Remove from pan and arrange in a plate.
- Serve hot and enjoy.ServeChettinad Sweet Paniyaram along with a hot cup ofFilter coffeefor your tea time break.
Explore Related Recipes
- Kesar Badam Cupcakes With Shrikhand Recipe
- Sweet Corn, Methi & Tomato Rice Recipe
- Vegan Baingan Makhani Recipe (Eggplant In Rich Coconut Gravy)
- Chickpea Coconut Milk Curry Recipe
- Manganem Recipe - Goan Style Chana Dal Payasam
Explore delicious recipes, pro cooking tips, & food inspiration. Join us in celebrating the joy of food & embracing culinary art.
Copyright © FoodyMummy. All rights reserved.