Chili Coriander and Capsicum Rusk Chutney Recipe
Make the Coriander and Capsicum Rusk Chutney and serve it as a spread on sandwiches or along with Aloo bonda, Vada Pav, or any tea time evening snack.
The ChiliCoriander and Capsicum Rusk Chutney Recipeis a unique mouth watering recipe that is made from fresh coriander leaves, capsicum and break rusk.The tanginess and subtle sweetness from the lemon brings out delicious taste that makes it a perfect accompaniment for many dishes.Serve the Coriander and Capsicum Rusk Chutney as a spread on top of healthySabudana Vada or any tea time evening snack.If you like chutneys as a spread, you must try some of our favorites like-Peanut Chutney PowderSweet and Spicy Raw Mango ChutneyGinger Walnut ChutneyDate and Tamarind Chutney
Time & Servings
|Prep Time ||10 min|
|Cooking Time ||20 min|
|Total Time ||30 min|
|Servings ||The recipe yields 4 Servings|
Ingredients you need to prepare Chili Coriander and Capsicum Rusk Chutney
- 2 cups Coriander (Dhania) Leaves
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum)
- 1 Rusk - (or bread crumbs)
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 2 Green Chillies
- 2 tablespoon Raw Peanuts (Moongphali)
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Lemon juice
- Salt - to taste
How to make Chili Coriander and Capsicum Rusk Chutney
- To begin making the Chili Coriander and Capsicum Rusk Chutney Recipe, clean the coriander leaves thoroughly and wash it.
- Dry pat it and keep it asideDry roast the peanuts in a skillet till they turn crisp and golden.
- Crush them roughly between your palms and remove the peel.(if the peanuts had skin)Add all the ingredients of the Chili Coriander and Capsicum Rusk Chutneyinto a mixer grinder and grind it into smooth paste.
- Check the salt and spice and adjust to suit your taste.
- Once done, transfer the chutney into a serving bowl and serve.ThisChili Coriander and Capsicum Rusk Chutney keeps well for a week when refrigerated.Serve the Coriander and Capsicum Rusk Chutney as a spread on top ofSabudana Vadaor any tea time evening snack.
Explore Related Recipes
- Welsh Apple Cinnamon Scones Recipe
- Tomato Noodle Soup recipe
- Sauteed Spinach With Garlic And Cheese Recipe
- Sorekai Majjige Huli Recipe (Bottle Gourd In Coconut Yogurt Curry Recipe)
- Delicious Paneer Satay Recipe With Tandoori Mayo Recipe
Explore delicious recipes, pro cooking tips, & food inspiration. Join us in celebrating the joy of food & embracing culinary art.
Copyright © FoodyMummy. All rights reserved.