Chipotle Roasted Mushroom Vegetarian Quesadilla Recipe
Give this simple and quick cheesy Mushroom Quesadilla recipe a try. All it takes is 15 minutes and when you serve it with a whole wheat roti or tortilla it makes a wholesome meal or even packed into a kids lunch box.
Cheesy Mushroom Quesadilla Recipe is a delicious and exotic variety of the quesadilla made from mushrooms and made creamy with the addition of a a cheese spread or cream cheese. The result is absolutely delicious and makes a perfect party snack, a weeknight dinner or packed into a kids lunch box.Serve theCheesy Mushroom Quesadillaalong with the lettuce, salsa, sour cream, and guacamole and finish the meal withChurros Recipe With Cinnamon & Sugaras dessert.If you like Quesadillas, then you must try some of our favouritesCorn & Soy Quesadillas with Spicy Mexican SalsaSpinach and Corn Quesadilla Recipe (A Delicious Mexican Favourite)Bean Spinach And Corn Quesadilla Recipe
Time & Servings
|Prep Time ||20 min|
|Cooking Time ||30 min|
|Total Time ||50 min|
|Servings ||The recipe yields 4 Servings|
Ingredients you need to prepare Chipotle Roasted Mushroom Vegetarian Quesadilla
- 8 Tortillas
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese - grated
- 200 grams Button mushrooms - chopped
- 1/4 cup Coriander (Dhania) Leaves - finely chopped
- 2 Green Chillies - finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Chipotle sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chipotle sauce
How to make Chipotle Roasted Mushroom Vegetarian Quesadilla
- To begin making the Chipotle Roasted Mushroom Vegetarian Quesadilla Recipe, heat oil in a pan, saut mushrooms on high heat until cooked and all the water is evaporated.Turn off heat and allow the mushrooms to cool.
- Once cooled stir in the coriander leaves, lemon juice, chipotle sauce, salt and pepper and set aside this mixture.Heat a skillet to medium heat, take one flour tortilla and place it on the pan or a surface.
- Spread a portion of the mushroom mixture over one half of the tortilla.Sprinkle about a tablespoon of cheese on top of this mixture.Fold the tortilla covering the mixture into a semi circle shape.
- Press down on the tortilla for a few seconds, allowing the cheese to melt.Flip the quesadilla to toast the other side, making sure neither of the sides get too brown, monitor the heat of the iron skillet.Toast the Quesadilla until golden spots appear and the tortillas are lightly crisp.Serve the Chipotle Roasted Mushroom Vegetarian Quesadilla Recipe along with the lettuce, salsa, sour cream, and guacamole.ServeChipotle Roasted Mushroom Vegetarian Quesadilla as an appetizer followed byMexican Vegetarian Bean & Cheese Enchiladas RecipeorMexican Cottage Cheese Chicken Enchilada Recipe.
- Finish the meal withChurros Recipe With Cinnamon & Sugaras dessert.
Explore Related Recipes
Explore delicious recipes, pro cooking tips, & food inspiration. Join us in celebrating the joy of food & embracing culinary art.
Copyright © FoodyMummy. All rights reserved.