Choco Badam Barfi / Choco Almond Fudge Recipe
Choco Badam Barfi / Choco Almond Fudge Recipe is a variation of Indian Barfi. Barfi is one of the popular simple mithai prepared out of mawa or khoya. Alteration in recipe is often made by adding diff ...
Choco Badam Barfi / Choco Almond Fudge Recipe is a variation of Indian Barfi. Barfi is one of the popular simple mithai prepared out of mawa or khoya. Alteration in recipe is often made by adding different flavours, colours or even the fruit extracts. Normally it is a lengthy process to prepare mawa at home, but if you already have prepared mawa or store bought one, then burfi can be done within no time.Here are a few more Indian sweet delicacies that you might want to cook yourselfBadam Burfi RecipeBlack Cherry Glazed Thandai Burfi RecipeChocolate Peda RecipeHare Chane Ki Burfi Recipe
|Cuisine||North Indian Recipes|
Time & Servings
|Prep Time ||10 min|
|Cooking Time ||20 min|
|Total Time ||30 min|
|Servings ||The recipe yields 4 Servings|
Ingredients you need to prepare Choco Badam Barfi / Choco Almond Fudge
- 1 cup Khoya (Mawa)
- 1/2 cup Sugar - granulated
- 1/2 cup Almond Meal (Badam Powder)
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder - unsweetened
- Ghee - for greasing the plate
How to make Choco Badam Barfi / Choco Almond Fudge
- To prepare Choco Badam Barfi / Choco Almond Fudge Recipe, take mawa or khoya in a medium kadai and add sugar into it.Keep the heat on medium and mix it well.
- Keep mixing and cook until sugar is melted and well mixed with mawa.
- It will take maximum 5 minutes.Remove sweetened mawa from heat and mix almond powder into it.Divide the mixture into 2 equal parts.
- Grease a plate with some ghee.Take one part of the prepared barfi mix on the plate and spread it evenly by pressing with spoon or your fingers.
- Make it into square shape with about 1/2 inch thickness.Add cocoa powder in the remaining barfi mix and knead it well so that cocoa is properly mixed.Place this mixture on top of the already spread barfi mixture on the plate and similarly, press this cocoa mixture using fingers and spread it out.Now with the help of pizza cutter or a knife, cut the burfi into square or diamond shapes.
- Let the pieces cool completely and then remove them out.Store in the airtight container and consume within a week.
Explore Related Recipes
- Sagu Masala Dosa Recipe
- Mumbai Style Spicy Murmura Recipe (Spicy Roasted Puffed Rice)
- Erode Pallipalayam Chicken Fry Recipe
- Farali Aaloo Pattice Recipe
- Italian Baked Eggplant in Tomato & Parmesan - Melanzane alla Parmigiana Recipe
Explore delicious recipes, pro cooking tips, & food inspiration. Join us in celebrating the joy of food & embracing culinary art.
Copyright © FoodyMummy. All rights reserved.