Homemade Roasted Bell Pepper Pasta Sauce Recipe
The Roasted Bell Pepper Pasta Sauce Recipe is a delicious homemade pasta sauce with roasted bell peppers and aromatic Italian herbs. Prepare this pasta sauce and store it in your fridge for up to a week and make delicious pasta everyday. You can use any different pasta to toss it and you can also add vegetables to it.
Homemade Roasted Bell Pepper Pasta Sauce Recipe is wonderful way of turning a vegetable into a flavorful pasta sauce. This homemade Pasta sauce recipe is made from roasted red bell peppers along with garlic and italian herbs and pureed along with cream.The Roasted Bell Pepper Pasta Sauce once made can be stored in an air tight jars and kept in the refrigerator for almost a week. This is an easy way to make yourself a yummy Pasta meal for lunch or dinner. Kids also love this pasta recipe.Serve the Creamy Roasted Bell Pepper Pasta Sauce Recipe tossed with Fusilli Pasta to enjoy Sunday Dinner Meal.If you are looking for more Pasta recipes here are some :Penne Pasta Arrabiata Recipe/ Spicy Pasta in Red SaucePasta In Tomato Onion Chutney RecipeDelmonte Beetballs Pasta Recipe
Time & Servings
|Prep Time ||5 min|
|Cooking Time ||30 min|
|Total Time ||35 min|
|Servings ||The recipe yields 4 Servings|
Ingredients you need to prepare Homemade Roasted Bell Pepper Pasta Sauce
- 4 Red Bell pepper (Capsicum) - finely chopped
- 4 Tomatoes - finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic -
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- Salt and Pepper - to taste
- Dried oregano - for seasoning
- Red Chilli flakes - for seasoning
- 1/4 cup Fresh cream
How to make Homemade Roasted Bell Pepper Pasta Sauce
- To begin making theCreamy Roasted Bell Pepper Pasta Sauce Recipe, first prep all the ingredients and keep them ready.Heat olive oil in a wok over medium heat;Add the garlic, red capsicum and onions.
- Saute the red capsicum until it becomes soft and tender and is slightly charred.Once the red capsicum is cooked half way through, add the chopped tomatoes.
- Saute the tomatoes until they soften.
- This process will take at least 10 minutes on medium heat.Once done, stir in the red chilli powder, salt and cream and turn off the heat.
- Allow the roasted red capsicum to cool a bit.Once it cools down, blend all the roasted ingredients to make a roasted red capsicum sauce.TheCreamy Roasted Bell Pepper Pasta Sauce is readyServe the Creamy Roasted Bell Pepper Pasta Sauce Recipe tossed with Fusilli Pasta to enjoy Sunday Dinner Meal.
Explore Related Recipes
Explore delicious recipes, pro cooking tips, & food inspiration. Join us in celebrating the joy of food & embracing culinary art.
Copyright © FoodyMummy. All rights reserved.