Kobiche Vade Recipe - Cabbage And Multigrain Fritters
Kobiche Vade makes for an appetizing after school snack for kids or a tea-time snack for elders. Serve it with Dhaniya Pudina Chutney and Masala Chai.
Kobiche Vade (Cabbage fritters) is a tasty snack made using cabbage,multigrain flour and spices. The vade are shallow fried in an Appe patra/appam pan. You can alternatively use an air fryer or even deep fry them. You can use multigrain flour or thalipeeth Bhajani or just chickpea and rice flour to make these vade. Serve these addictive vada with chutney or sauce of your choice. They can also be added to a onion-tomato gravy to make kobi (cabbage) kofta curry.Kobiche Vade makes for an appetizing after school snack for kids or a tea-time snack for elders.Serve Kobiche Vade with Dhaniya Pudina Chutney and Masala Chai.If you like this recipe, you can also try other Vade recipe such asMatkiche Vade RecipeCabbage Onion Vada RecipeMethi Corn Dal Vada Recipe
Time & Servings
|Prep Time ||15 min|
|Cooking Time ||20 min|
|Total Time ||35 min|
|Servings ||The recipe yields 10 Servings|
Ingredients you need to prepare Kobiche Vade - Cabbage And Multigrain Fritters
- 1 to 1 1/4 Cabbage (Patta Gobi/ Muttaikose) - finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Multigrain flour
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Gram flour (besan)
- 2 tablespoons Rice flour
- 1 tablespoon Sunflower Oil - as required for shallow frying
- 3 to 4 Green Chillies - finely chopped
- 1 inch Ginger - finely chopped
- 3 to 4 cloves Garlic - finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Cumin seeds (Jeera)
- 2 teaspoons Ajwain (Carom seeds)
- Coriander (Dhania) Leaves - handful
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- Salt - to taste
How to make Kobiche Vade - Cabbage And Multigrain Fritters
- To begin making the Kobiche Vade Recipe, first grind together chillies, ginger, cumin seeds and garlic in a blender or mortar pestle.In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients like the cabbage, multigrain flour, gram flour, rice flour, green chillies, ginger, garlic, cumin seeds, ajwain, coriander leaves, lemon juice and salt.
- Use some water to make a thick batter of dropping consistency.Heat a non-stick Appam pan.
- Drizzle some oil in each of the cavities.Drop about 2 tablespoon batter into each cavity.
- Cover and cook on low flame till they brown.Using a wooden skewer turn theKobiche vade upside down and cook for a couple of minutes more till golden brown on all sides.ServeKobiche Vade withDhaniya Pudina ChutneyandMasala Chai.
Explore Related Recipes
- Mexican Chicken Tostadas Recipe
- Jeera Rice Recipe - Cumin And Ghee Flavored Rice
- Moong Dal Pani Recipe- Dal Soup For Babies 6 months & above
- Sarson Ka Saag Recipe - Classic North Indian Saag Recipe
- Spicy Mango Lime Grilled Chicken Recipe
Explore delicious recipes, pro cooking tips, & food inspiration. Join us in celebrating the joy of food & embracing culinary art.
Copyright © FoodyMummy. All rights reserved.