Mushroom Masala Cheese Omelette Recipe
Make this wholesome and protein packed Mushroom Masala Cheese Omelette that is soft and fluffy. The addition of cheese adds to the creaminess and fluffiness to the Omelette. Serve it along with toast & hot coffee for a indian breakfast.
Mushroom Masala Cheese Omelette Recipe is a wholesome and highproteinomelette that is packed with taste from mushrooms, green chillies and coriander. The addition of cheese adds to the creaminess and fluffiness.Mushrooms are edible fungi and not vegetables as most may assume. They are rich in Vitamin D and one of the few sources of plant based Vitamin D. This important mineral is essential to the body as Vitamin D is important for absorption ofcalciumin the body. They are rich in B vitamins, folate and also dietary fibre. Mushrooms lowers cholesterol levels in the body and also aids in weight loss and building muscle massServe the Mushroom Masala Omelette along with a Toast, fruits and a cup of Masala Chai or Filter Coffee.If you are looking for more High protein Indian breakfast recipes, below are some of the recipes you can try.Vegetable Rava Upma Recipe (Savory Semolina Breakfast Pudding)Cabbage Paneer Parathas Recipe Upma Kozhukattai RecipeHigh Protein Moong Dal Cheela Recipe With Stuffed Paneer
|Diet||High Protein Non Vegetarian|
Time & Servings
|Prep Time ||10 min|
|Cooking Time ||10 min|
|Total Time ||20 min|
|Servings ||The recipe yields 1 Servings|
Ingredients you need to prepare Mushroom Masala Cheese Omelette
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 10 Button mushrooms - roughly chopped
- 1/2 Onion - finely chopped
- 1 Green Chilli - finely chopped
- 1/2 Tomato - finely chopped
- 4 Black olives - finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Cheese - grated
- Coriander (Dhania) Leaves - a small bunch chopped
- Salt and Pepper - to taste
- 1 teaspoon Sunflower Oil - for cooking
How to make Mushroom Masala Cheese Omelette
- To begin making Mushroom Masala Omelette Recipe, first prep all the ingredients and keep them ready.In a mixing bowl, break the eggs and whisk them up well along with salt, pepper, olives, cheese and tomatoes.
- Keep this aside.Heat oil in an omelette pan over medium heat; add the mushrooms, onions and green chillies and saute until the onions and mushrooms are slightly roasted.Once roasted, add the egg omelette cheese mixture into the roasted onion and mushrooms.Swirl the pan to spread the omelette mixture and gently combine the onions and mushrooms and spread it around.Keep the heat on low and cook the omelette until you notice the top is getting steamed and cooked.
- You can also optionally cover the pan and cook the omelette faster.Once the top is cooked, fold the omelette into half and cook for another few minutes is required and turn off the heat.
- You can also optionally flip the omelette and cook it on both sides.Serve the Mushroom Masala Omelette along with a Toast, fruits and a cup ofMasala ChaiorFilter Coffee.
Explore Related Recipes
- Hunan Style Sweet Sour Chicken Recipe
- Turai Pyaz Hari Mirch Ki Sabzi Recipe-Ridge Gourd Stir Fry With Green Chili And Onions
- Karnataka Style Harive Soppu Bendi Recipe (Amaranth Leaves Cooked in Coconut Broth)
- Paneer Kalimirch Recipe (Paneer in Black Pepper flavored Gravy)
- Himachal Style Khatta Jimikand Recipe - Spicy Tangy Yam
Explore delicious recipes, pro cooking tips, & food inspiration. Join us in celebrating the joy of food & embracing culinary art.
Copyright © FoodyMummy. All rights reserved.