Mushroom Stuffed Ravioli With Burnt Butter Sauce Recipe
Mushroom Stuffed Ravioli with Burnt Butter Sauce is an Italian dish that makes a perfect dinner with a glass of red wine.
Mushroom Stuffed Ravioli with Burnt Butter Sauce is a classic Italian dish filled with the goodness of mushroom, spinach and cheese. It is finished off with a light and fragrant basil & burnt butter sauce. It is one of those fancy looking restaurant dishes which can be made at your home kitchen easily.Serve Mushroom Stuffed Ravioli With Burnt Butter Sauce with fresh cheese, blistered tomatoes and a little more of the sauce along withPizza Margherita.You can also try Spaghetti Pasta in Green Olive Pesto Sauce and Baked Pasta with Cottage Cheese and Spinach.
Time & Servings
|Prep Time ||10 min|
|Cooking Time ||45 min|
|Total Time ||55 min|
|Servings ||The recipe yields 4 Servings|
Ingredients you need to prepare Mushroom Stuffed Ravioli With Burnt Butter Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Water - or more if needed
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-3 clove Garlic - minced
- 1/2 Onion - chopped
- 4-5 Button mushrooms - coarsely chopped
- 3 teaspoon Britannia Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese - grated
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese - grated
- 1/2 cup Spinach - chopped
- 1 tablespoon Chives - chopped
- 1 tablespoon Parsley leaves - chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Salt - to taste
- Black pepper powder - to taste
- 1 Egg white - beaten for egg wash
- 5 tablespoon Butter
- 5 Basil leaves - finely chopped
- 5 cloves Garlic - finely chopped
- Salt - as per your taste
- Black pepper powder - as per your taste
How to make Mushroom Stuffed Ravioli With Burnt Butter Sauce
- For the ravioli dough:To begin making the raviolis, put 1 teaspoon olive oil, water and whole eggs in a mixing bowl and blend it properly.
- Keep it aside.Now take a different bowl and put flour and salt in it and make a well in the centre.
- Now pour the egg mixture into the well and mix it properly until it forms a dough.Put the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead it for 5-10 minutes, until it becomes smooth.
- Wrap dough tightly with plastic wrap, and set it aside to rest.For the stuffing:While the dough is resting, We will begin making the filling for the raviolis.Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and onions and cook it for 2 minutes until tit becomes soft.Now add the mushrooms and cook it for another 10 minutes till the mushrooms becomes soft.
- Switch off the heat and let it cool down.Now to begin making the Mushroom Stuffed Ravioli With Burnt Butter Sauce, beat the cream cheese in a bowl until it becomes soft.Now put the mushroom mixture in the bowl and add parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, spinach, chives, parsley and cayenne powder.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper according to your taste and keep it aside.Now roll the pasta dough and make raviolis using a pasta roller or by your hands.Cut circles using a large (3.5-3 inch) cookie cutter and coop about 1 tablespoon full of the filling onto the center of the pasta.Brush the pasta lightly with the egg white and then cover with a second piece of pasta, pinching the edges to seal.
- Cut the sealed ravioli with the cookie cutter one more time to get a uniform shape.Indent the edges lightly with a fork and place the finished ravioli on a floured baking sheet, and repeat the process with the remaining pastas and the filling.Now fill a large vessel with slightly salted water and bring it to a boil on high flame.
- Now put the raviolis in the boiling water and let them cook for 3-4 minutes until it floats on the top.For the sauce:To make the sauce, melt the butter in a skillet over high heat for about 4-5 minutes.Now put the chopped garlic and cook it until it becomes brown.
- Switch off the heat and add the basic and all the seasonings.In the same skillet, add the cooked raviolis and toss it for another 30 seconds and its ready to eat.Garnish Mushroom Stuffed Ravioli With Burnt Butter Sauce with fresh cheese, blistered tomatoes and a little more of the sauce, and serve hot along with Pizza Margherita.
Explore Related Recipes
Explore delicious recipes, pro cooking tips, & food inspiration. Join us in celebrating the joy of food & embracing culinary art.
Copyright © FoodyMummy. All rights reserved.