Mushroom Tikka Masala Dry Recipe
50+ Collection of South Indian Dry Vegetable Sabzi from TamilNadu Poriyal Recipes, Andhra Koora Recipes, Kerala Thoran Recipes, Karnataka Palya Recipes & more.
Mushroom Tikka Masala Dry Recipe, a perfectly roasted chunks of marinated mushrooms, bell pepper and onions in a fragrant and spicy yogurt based gravy. Skillful to make and a crowd pleaser for sure. The gravy has a twist in the usual tikka masala gravy that we make.Instead of tomatoes we have made the gravy with just yogurt and besan to give a more rich texture to the dish. The dish has the same set of spice powders used to create the quintessential flavors of tikka masala that we all love to eat.Serve the Mushroom Tikka Masala Dry Recipe along with with Pudina Tawa Paratha or Butter Garlic Naan Recipe and Bharma Baingan Aur Pyaz Ki Sabzi Recipe (Spicy Stuffed Brinjals With Onions).If you are looking for more Mushroom Recipes, here are some :Creamy Cheese Mushroom Bruschetta RecipeGrilled Mushroom Sandwich Recipe With HerbsBaked Stuffed Mushrooms With Cheese Recipe
|Cuisine||North Indian Recipes|
|Diet||High Protein Vegetarian|
Time & Servings
|Prep Time ||5 min|
|Cooking Time ||30 min|
|Total Time ||35 min|
|Servings ||The recipe yields 4 Servings|
Ingredients you need to prepare Mushroom Tikka Masala Dry
- 2 cups Button mushrooms - cut into 2
- 1/2 cup Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) - cubed
- 1/2 cup Onion - chopped
- 1/4 cup Curd (Dahi / Yogurt) - or greek yogurt (hung yogurt)
- 2 tablespoon Gram flour (besan)
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/8 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1/2 teaspoon Chaat Masala Powder
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Sunflower Oil
- Salt - to taste
- Kasuri Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves)
How to make Mushroom Tikka Masala Dry
- To begin making the Mushroom Tikka Masala Dry Recipe, we will first mix yogurt, besan, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, chaat masala powder to form a mixture.Heat a kadai with oil, add ginger and garlic and saute till they soften.
- Add in onions and bell peppers and saute till the onions turn translucent.Once the onions are softened add mushrooms and cook until all the water is evaporated well.
- Finally, add in the yogurt besan mixture that was mixed earlier.Mix well and cook until the raw smell goes away and the gravy slightly thickens.
- Check for salt and sprinkle some kasuri methi and lemon juice and mix well.Finally when the mushroom is cooked well into the gravy, you can switch off the heat and serve hot.Serve theMushroom Tikka Masala Dry Recipealong with withPudina Tawa ParathaorButter Garlic NaanRecipe andBharma Baingan Aur Pyaz Ki SabziRecipe (Spicy Stuffed Brinjals With Onions).
Explore Related Recipes
- Maharashtrian Masale Baath Recipe - Spicy Vegetable Rice with Goda Masala
- Goan Style Caldinho de Abobora Branca Recipe (Mild Curry of white Pumpkin)
- Eggless Whole Wheat Tutti Frutti Cake Recipe
- Chettinad Eral Thokku Recipe - Prawn Masala
- Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Recipe
Explore delicious recipes, pro cooking tips, & food inspiration. Join us in celebrating the joy of food & embracing culinary art.
Copyright © FoodyMummy. All rights reserved.