Shrimp Deviled Eggs Recipe
The holiday season is around the corner. I am sure you all are planning what to cook for Christmas and New Year parties. Today's recipe is a variation ...
The holiday season is around the corner. I am sure you all are planning what to cook for Christmas and New Year parties. Today's recipe is a variation of a deviled eggs which is a popular dish made in Europe and United States. This dish is known as shrimp deviled eggs. Deviled eggs are also known as stuffed eggs, angel eggs or Russian eggs.In this recipe, first the eggs are hard boiled. Then the egg yolks are scooped out and mixed with shrimp pieces, mayonnaise, mustard sauce, black pepper powder and other ingredients. This shrimp and egg yolk paste is then stuffed or piped inside the empty boiled egg white cups. These shrimp deviled eggs can be served cold as appetizers or as starters for the parties or along with Pizza Margherita for a card party.If you like this recipe, you can also try other Eggs recipes such asBoiled Egg White Sandwich RecipeAkuri RecipeEgg White Omelette Recipe With Spinach
Time & Servings
|Prep Time ||10 min|
|Cooking Time ||35 min|
|Total Time ||45 min|
|Servings ||The recipe yields 4 Servings|
Ingredients you need to prepare Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- 4 Whole Eggs - hard boiled
- 4 Spring Onion (Bulb & Greens) - finely chopped
- 10 Shrimps - peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons Classic Mayonnaise (With Egg)
- 2 tablespoons Mustard sauce
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- Spring Onion Greens - Few for garnish
- Salt - to taste
How to make Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- To begin making the Shrimp Deviled Eggs recipe, heat a skillet and add butter.After the butter melts, add chopped spring onion whites.
- Fry for 2 minutes till onion turns pinkish.Add shrimps and toss till the shrimps get cooked.
- Add garlic powder and toss.Let it cook for 10 minutes.
- After cooling, mince the shrimps or chop into very small pieces.Take the hard boiled eggs and scoop out the egg yolks with a spoon and add the egg yolks to a mixing bowl.Mash it using a fork.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard sauce, garlic powder and black pepper powder ansd mix well.
- Add a pinch of salt or as per taste.Add the onion and shrimp mixture and mix well.
- Keep a few shrimp pieces aside for garnishing.Take a piping bag or a plastic bag of which a corner is cut.
- Add the egg yolk and mayo mixture to the piping bag.Gently fill the egg white cups with 1 tablespoon of the filling.Garnish the deviled eggs with shrimp pieces and spring onion greens.These shrimp deviled eggs can be served cold as appetizers or as starters for the parties or along withPizza Margheritafor a card party.
Explore Related Recipes
- Zucchini Parmesan Fritters Recipe
- Eggless Oreo Cake Recipe With Buttercream Frosting
- Mixed Vegetable Curry Roll Recipe
- Karnataka Style Sorakkai Palya Recipe - Karnataka Style Bottle Gourd Sabzi
- Tirunelveli Sodhi Kuzhambu Recipe - Mixed Vegetable Stew
Explore delicious recipes, pro cooking tips, & food inspiration. Join us in celebrating the joy of food & embracing culinary art.
Copyright © FoodyMummy. All rights reserved.