Spicy Kiwifruit Salsa & Feta Toasties Recipe
The Spicy Kiwi Salsa & Feta Toasties make perfect desserts or a tea time snack.
The Spicy Kiwifruit Salsa & Feta Toasties are made from fresh Zespri Kiwifruitthat have a golden color and is sweet and full of taste. These Kiwi fruits, make perfect desserts or a tea time snack like the one in this recipe. In this recipe the Kiwifruit blends well along with the tabasco sauce, herbs and feta.Serve theSpicy Kiwifruit Salsa & Feta Toasties as an evening snack along withCold Coffee Smoothie Recipe.Other recipes that you can try are:Kiwi Raw Mango Mint Masala SherbetNutella & Kiwifruit Filled Whole Wheat Crepe RecipeGranola Yogurt Parfait Recipe with Fresh Kiwi & Pomegranates
Time & Servings
|Prep Time ||10 min|
|Cooking Time ||25 min|
|Total Time ||35 min|
|Servings ||The recipe yields 10 Servings|
Ingredients you need to prepare Spicy Kiwifruit Salsa & Feta Toasties
- 10 Whole Wheat Brown Bread
- 100 grams Feta Cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - or butter for toasting
- 4 Kiwi - peeled and quartered
- 1 Onion - finely chopped
- 1 Parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco Original - Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- Lemon juice - from one lemon
- Salt - to taste
How to make Spicy Kiwifruit Salsa & Feta Toasties
- To begin making Spicy Kiwifruit Salsa & Feta Toasties combine all the ingredients for the Kiwifruit Salsa in a large mixing bowl.
- Check the salt and spice levels and adjust to suit your taste.Refrigerate this filling until the toasties are ready.Toast the bread slices either in an oven or in the bread toaster until golden brown and crisp.
- Apply some olive oil or butter over the toasts.You can either cut the toasts into rounds using a round cookie cutter or trim the edges and cut them into triangles.Place the toasted bread on the serving platter.
- Spoon the Spicy Kiwifruit Salsa over the toasted bread.
- Sprinkle the crumbled feta cheese over the toasties and serve immediately.Serve theSpicy Kiwifruit Salsa & Feta Toasties as an evening snack along withCold Coffee Smoothie Recipe.
Explore Related Recipes
- Chickpea & Oats Falafel Recipe
- Vegan Burger Recipe With Beans And Tofu Patty
- Dill Leaves & Parmesan Dip Recipe
- Oats Omelette Recipe
- Bread, Paneer & Potato Instant Vada Recipe
Explore delicious recipes, pro cooking tips, & food inspiration. Join us in celebrating the joy of food & embracing culinary art.
Copyright © FoodyMummy. All rights reserved.