Tuna Roasted Mushroom Sandwich Recipe with Tartare Dip Mayo
Make the Tuna Roasted Mushroom Tartare Dip Mayo open Sandwich and serve as a light filling breakfast, brunch and even as a lazy weekend meal.
Tuna Roasted Mushroom Tartare Dip Mayo Open Sandwich Recipe is a delicious fare of flaky tuna, tossed mushrooms draped in lip smacking Del Monte Tartare Dip and topped on toasted Bread.Del Monte Tartare Dip is a yummy dip (without egg yolk) laden with crunch of gherkins and a seamlessly balanced tartness and sweetness. You can use it as either a dip along the sides for munchies or use it differently like the way I have used it here in Tuna Mushroom Open Sandwich.So basically, you can use the Del Monte Tartare Dip not only as an accompaniment but also in sandwiches.Serve the Tuna Roasted Mushroom Tartare Dip Mayo open Sandwich as a light wholesome breakfast, brunch and even as a lazy weekend meal.
|Diet||No Onion No Garlic (Sattvic)|
Time & Servings
|Prep Time ||15 min|
|Cooking Time ||30 min|
|Total Time ||45 min|
|Servings ||The recipe yields 4 Servings|
Ingredients you need to prepare Tuna Roasted Mushroom Sandwich with Tartare Dip Mayo
- 2 Ciabatta bread - halved
- 125 grams Canned tuna - drained
- 100 grams Button mushrooms - sliced
- 2 tablespoons Onions - chopped
- 2 tablespoons Black olives - chopped
- 1/2 cup Cherry tomatoes - halved
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons Del Monte Tartare Dip
- Rocket leaves - as required
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - as required
- Fresh Thyme leaves - as required
- Salt - to taste
- Black pepper powder - to taste
- Red Romaine lettuce - (or any lettuce of your choice)
How to make Tuna Roasted Mushroom Sandwich with Tartare Dip Mayo
- To begin makingTuna Mushroom Tartare Dip Mayo Open Sandwich, pre heat the oven at 200 C.Drizzle few drops of olive on ciabatta slices.
- Sprinkle some and season with salt and pepper.
- Place it on a baking sheet and into to oven.
- Turn the oven setting to the broil more (grill on top).Broil or toast the slices in preheated oven for 7-8 minutes or until golden and crisp.Meanwhile, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan.Stir in the chopped garlic and saute for few seconds.
- Add onions and toss for a minute or until just pink and lightly cooked through.Add mushroom slices and toss on high for a couple of minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, stir fry until most of the moisture is evaporated.
- once done, turn off the heat and keep aside.In a bowl, add tossed mushroom, tuna flakes, Del Monte Tartare Dip, lemon juice, black olives, cherry tomatoes, and mix well.
- Check the salt to taste and adjust accordingly.Take the slices of Ciabatta and layer it with bed of red romaine lettuce,it with prepared Tuna Mayo sandwich mixture and rocket leaves.
- Press the sandwich down to keep the filling in and serve.Serve the Tuna Roasted Mushroom Tartare Dip Mayo open Sandwich as a light wholesome breakfast, brunch and even as a lazy weekend meal.
Explore Related Recipes
Explore delicious recipes, pro cooking tips, & food inspiration. Join us in celebrating the joy of food & embracing culinary art.
Copyright © FoodyMummy. All rights reserved.