Whole Wheat Fruit and Nut Cup Cake Recipe
Rich cupcake made healthy by using whole wheat flour and studded with dry fruits.
Whole Wheat Fruit and Nut Cup Cake Recipe is such a wonderful recipe that should be tried and given to kids who deserve to eat healthy food for their growing age. The cupcake is made with no butter and Maida flour but instead we have used whole wheat flour and olive oil. To enhance the richness we have added the dry fruits and nuts which are essential for the growing kids. These cupcakes can also be had by any age groups as it has all healthy ingredients for baking.Serve the Whole Wheat Fruit and Nut Cup Cake Recipe along with aRich Chocolate Brownies (Eggless option) Recipe and cup ofAdrak Chai Recipe (Indian Style Ginger Tea )to enjoy your evening snack.If you are looking for more cupcake recipes here are some:Carrot Cupcake Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting ( with Eggless option)Quick and Easy Chocolate Cupcake Recipe (with Eggless option)Dark Chocolate Cupcake Recipe (with Egg Free/eggless option)
|Diet||Sugar Free Diet|
Time & Servings
|Prep Time ||10 min|
|Cooking Time ||35 min|
|Total Time ||45 min|
|Servings ||The recipe yields 4 Servings|
Ingredients you need to prepare Whole Wheat Fruit and Nut Cup Cake
- 1 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder (Dalchini)
- 2 Cardamom (Elaichi) Pods/Seeds - peeled and seeds crushed
- 1/2 cup Jaggery
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 10 Badam (Almond) - chopped
- 10 Cashew nuts - chopped
- 10 Apricots - chopped
How to make Whole Wheat Fruit and Nut Cup Cake
- To begin making the Whole Wheat Fruit and Nut Cup Cake Recipe mix all the liquid ingredients (milk, cooking oil, vanilla extract) in a bowl and by using a blender, blend them till the combine.Pre-heat your oven to 180 degree Celsius for about 10 minutes and leave it.In another bowl, mix all the dry ingredients and keep it ready.
- Now carefully add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients little by little and fold them.If you feel the batter is too thick you can add 1/2 a cup milk and add the nuts and fold them evenly.
- Do not over work with the batter much.Take your muffin tray and grease them with oil and sprinkle some flour and dust the pan out.By using an ice cream scoop, drop in the batter into the muffin molds and bake it in the oven for about 35 minutes till you see a golden color.
- If you insert a skewer into the muffin, it should come out cleanly.Serve the Whole Wheat Fruit and Nut Cup Cake Recipe along with aRich Chocolate Brownies (Eggless option) Recipeand cup ofAdrak Chai Recipe (Indian Style Ginger Tea )to enjoy your evening snack.
Explore Related Recipes
- Wheat Paratha Recipe With Pizza Topping
- Lacha Onion Recipe - Masala Pickled Onions
- South Indian Case Tiger Joint Recipe (Plantine"s Lotus Past Surrey)
- Shikampuri Kebab Recipe - Kebabs made with Brown Chickpeas
- Greek Style Grilled Pita Pizza Recipe
Explore delicious recipes, pro cooking tips, & food inspiration. Join us in celebrating the joy of food & embracing culinary art.
Copyright © FoodyMummy. All rights reserved.